Discover a modern working hop farm on a 1 hour guided tour inside the buildings, and a chance to walk through the hop gardens at the end of the tour.
Duration: 1 hours (approx)
Group size: 30 max (approx)
Dates: Check availability to see starting times and available dates.
See the 1960’s hop picking machine
Discover the modern kilns where hops are dried
Enjoy a sample of beer brewed with our hops
Walk around the hop gardens at your leisure after the tour
Our one hour tours are designed to take you on a short tour around the hop picking machine and modern hop drying kilns before offering you the chance to explore the hop gardens at your leisure at the end of the tour inside the farm buildings.
You’ll hear about the history behind the farm and gain an understand of the hop growing process on a guided tour.
Finish up with a sample of beer to taste along with a chance to explore the different hop aromas during a short hop rubbing session.
- Small sample of beer that uses our hops
- Hop Rubbing
- Tour of the equipment
- A chance for you to walk through the hop gardens after the tour.
- Outside the Entrance to Hukins Hops
What to bring
- Your booking receipt or gift voucher
- ID card
- Comfortable outdoor shoes and rain jacket (check the weather!)
Know before you go
- The hop building and processing facility has step free access
- Children welcome free with a paying adult.