A lesson in how to create your own professional home brew and a tour with a professional brewer. 1-2 days (depending on requirements). To find out more, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
A perfect day out for hop and beer enthusiasts , this experience gives you an expert lesson in home brewing and all the fundamentals of professional brewing. Experience 1-1 time with a head brewer leading you through all elements of great beer making. Brew up a storm and whilst the brew boils away get beind the scenes access to our modern Kent Hop farm followed by a craft beer tasting. Learn the true links between beer flavours and hop aromas. Take a stroll with our expert through the hop gardens before a guided tour of our modern hop picking and processing facility. Learn how hops are selected, grown, picked, dried and processed and why they are so influential in the taste of first class beer all over the UK.
Duration: 1 -3 days (designed for your budget and requirements)
Group size: 1:1 (unless you want to send a small group for the experience just tell us)
Dates: Contact us
- 1:1 brewing on homebrew equipment with a former head brewer of a large local brewery
- Learn how to make excellent quality beer at home
- Take a guided stroll through a working hop farm. Get to know hops and how to grow them
- See where and discover how hops are picked and processed in a modern hop facility
- Experience a unique beer tasting learning the true relationship between aroma hops and craft beer
Take a masterclass in brewing so you can cook up a craft storm at home. 1:1 brewing experience with a trained head brewer….all set on our majestic hop estate. Learn about reciepe creation, ingrediant selection, master the brew process and whilst its cooking see how a modern hop farm combines with craft brewing to give you an experinece to remember.
Step into the 18 foot high hop gardens and learn how hops are grown today to meet the dynamic craft beer market. We’ll visit the hops picking and processing facility to see how great british engineering combine with modern technology to pick 320,000 hop plants in just 30 days of harvest!
Finish in our tasting rooms to learn how the hops you have seen are selected, sampled and take a craft beer tasting where you will learn what hops you like and help you develop your understanding of modern craft beer.
Finally bottle up your beers to take home and remember to take notes so you can go away an expert!
Brewing masterclass, beer tastings & guided hop farm tour
Outside the Entrance to Hukins Hops
What to bring
- Your booking receipt or gift voucher
- ID card
- Comfortable outdoor shoes and rain jacket (check the weather!)
Know before you go
- The hop building and processing faiclity has step free access
- Times outside and insider may differ depending on the weather
- Ask us if you have any special requirements